Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wii-Team and a Investigation about Projection for Wii

Well, weolcome everybody. I'm posting again.
In my last post, I've talked about the Revolutionary Projects "NEAR" and "RS". And how the speaker in the wii-remote fits with NEAR.
http://wiintendo.blogspot.com/2006/06/revolutionary-projects.html

As you've seen, there are new members in this blog, they are "Ninty-Fan" from England and "Chrono-Gamer" from Mexico. I hope more people to join this website. They will keep this page updated with rumours, news and speculation. All that with bases.
I'm the only one that will do updates with my own info, as I ever did and I was right (often) all this time. If someone thinks can put his own info, you have to write it as a draft first, and I will decide if this info is valid or not.

And, I've done some changes to the settings. Now, everyone can put comments, even if you don't have any blogger account. So, wii want your comments. ;)


Now, I have some Info with which you will be very interested. In the last months, I've talked with a mexican named "Yanko Heinze". We've talked about the possibility of Wii to have an projector and 3D stereoscopic vision. So, he continued with the investigation and now, he has made an very interesting article about some possibilities. I assure you a great lecture. He talks too about a patent of Wii and the fact that wii'll use a battery.

Wii battery supply in the feature - Possible explanation: An "expansion projector":

http://nrevolutiona.blogspot.com/2006/06/wii-battery-supply-in-feature-possible.html

And yes, you might be interested if you see this image:


Let's the speculation begin!

---
--Tortus
---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumbasses

7/04/2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home